Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Brights!

Today was sooooo dreary and rainy. It's been like that all week! So I definitely needed a little mid-week pick me up! This bright skirt did the trick. It feels so wonderful on and the color just makes you feel cheery. The coral lip balm to match my necklace and skirt - LOVE! Bonus: it has a great smell. Sadly the rain is not going away - which means tomorrow's outfit has to be bright too!

Chambray Top // Cynthia Rowley Skirt - no longer available; however, this Ted Baker skirt looks exactly the same, and check out more fun options here, here, and here! // My necklace was from a local shop in my hometown, but this Kate Spade necklace is a cute alternative // Target Bag - and comes with a bonus bag! // Pixi Lip Balm in Coral Crush

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of color in the skirt, necklace, and lips ~ Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete