Monday, June 29, 2015

Keeping it Simple


Today at work I went really simple in this comfy grey sweater and black skinny jeans. I dressed it up a little with a statement necklace and heels. I felt comfortable but still put together - the best feeling! There are definitely times when I just feel like throwing on hoodie and sweatpants to tackle the day, but I always feel the best when I "dress up" a little. It makes me more confident and productive...definitely a good thing for a Monday!

Grey Sweater // Black Skinny Jeans // Statement Necklace - mine is no longer available, and this one isn't similar but it's so cute I couldn't resist!! // Black Pumps // Grey Crossbody Bag - mine is no longer available but I love this one too! // Victoria's Secret Pout Lip Stain in Stay A While

No comments:

Post a Comment