Sunday, June 7, 2015

Red Ruffle Dress



I love this comfy red dress from GAP!! Every summer it's my go-to for something easy to throw on and head out the door. And as you can tell from this post and the previous zoo post, I'm loving my dark jean jacket and London Fog crossbody bag! I am also obsessed with the little gold necklace shown above. It goes with EVERYTHING! 

Similar red dress from Nordstrom  // Old Navy Jean Jacket // London Fog Crossbody Bag //  Necklace (here and here) // Similar sandals

I promise I'll get better at posting outfits that can actually be purchased! Gives me an excuse to go shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this cheongsam dress . And twirl around with pride!

    ReplyDelete