Friday, June 19, 2015

Casual Friday



Doesn't this just look like the perfect outfit to garden in?? ;) Okay, just kidding - so don't mind our veggies in the background! We are doing casual summers at work - sooo nice to get to wear jeans every day! But that doesn't mean you can't look put together! Booties and a 3/4-sleeve top might seem weird in the summer, but the office is soooo cold. I almost have to dress the opposite of the season to be comfortable in there - I'm sure you can relate!
Now, I'm headed out for a little retail therapy to start my weekend off right. I need a cute pair of summer wedges - wish me luck!!

Goodnight Macaroon Top // Express Jeans // Mod Cloth Booties - mine are no longer available, but these are super cute and perfect for summer! // Armani Exchange Sunglasses // Essie "Peach Daiquiri" Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment