Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beach Dreamin'

Beach Dreamin'


Seeing everyone's amazing beach pics is getting me so excited to take my beach vacation this year!! I have to wait a little over a month, but until then I can daydream about my fave beach looks. I LOVE the above look - and it's all so affordable!! Minus the Kate Spade beach tote, but you have to have one splurge, right?? 

I'm obsessed with the color block bikini. I really need to break down and purchase one! And the fringe kimono is so fun. I can feel the ocean breeze and taste the pina colada already!

River Island swim suit top
$25 - riverisland.com


River Island strappy bikini bottom
$19 - riverisland.com


Beach wear
amazon.com


Kate Spade white tote bag
couture.zappos.com


Vans sunglasses
vans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment